skip to Main Content
E-1 Treaty Trader Visa

E-1 Treaty Trader Visa

An E-1 Treaty Trader is a foreign national who wishes to come to the U.S. to carry on substantial trade, principally between the U.S. and his or her own foreign country. The E-1 visa applicant must be a foreign national of a treaty trader designated country, as well as meet other specific criteria.

The E-1 Visa is granted for up to a five-year period and allows a stay of up to two years, however there is no limit to the total time the visa holder may remain in the U.S. and extend his or her E-1 visa, as long as he or she continues to fulfill all E-1 visa requirements. In addition, the spouse of an E-1 visa holder and dependent children are also granted E-1 visa status.

Please feel free to contact BBA Law Group today, where one of our experienced attorneys will be able to guide you through the E1 Visa process.

Back To Top