skip to Main Content


Business & Personal Immigration Attorneys

Our Firm

We are a boutique law firm focused on helping businesses and individuals find solutions to their immigration challenges.

Book your appointment today.


L-1 Intracompany Transfer of Manager

A foreign company who has a U.S. subsidiary, affiliate, branch or other qualifying relationship, may transfer an employee to the U.S. for purposes of working at its U.S. office.

E-2 Investor Visa


The Treaty Investor E-2 Visa is a non-immigrant visa that is also based on bilateral treaty agreements the U.S. has entered into with other countries.

EB - Employment Based Residence

Permanent residence in the United States can be obtained based on extraordinary or exceptional skills, through a job offer for permanent employment and future, or through an investment made in the USA.

E-1 Treaty Trader Visa

An E-1 Treaty Trader is a foreign national who wishes to come to the U.S. to carry on substantial trade, principally between the U.S. and his or her own foreign country

O-1 Individuals of Extraordinary Ability Visa

This is a temporary work visa available to foreign nationals who have “extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business or athletics” which “has been demonstrated by sustained national or international acclaim.”

Marriage and Family Based Residence

A person may become a lawful permanent resident based on a familial relationship with a relative who is either a U.S. Citizen or a lawful permanent resident.

Contact Us

Bustillos, Bello & Associates PLLC
13501 Katy Freeway Suite 1510
Houston, TX. 77079

+1 (281) 503-1455

Back To Top