skip to Main Content
As an immigration law firm representing individuals and businesses around the U.S., BBA Law Group offers services dedicated to assisting clients in all aspects of U.S. immigration and nationality law.


L-1 Intracompany Transfer of Manager or Executive Visa

A foreign company who has a U.S. subsidiary, affiliate, branch or other qualifying relationship, may transfer an employee to the U.S. for purposes of working at its U.S. office. The L-1 visa only allows intra-company transfer of employees involved in executive, managerial or specialized knowledge roles.

E-2 Investor Visa

The Treaty Investor E-2 Visa is a non-immigrant visa that is also based on bilateral treaty agreements the U.S. has entered into with other countries. The E-2 Visa is issued to the foreign national of the treaty country on the basis that he or she is entering the U.S. for the sole purpose of developing and managing a business enterprise.

TN Visa

The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) of 1993 created the TN professional visa for Canadian and Mexican nationals. The TN Visa allows qualifying Canadian and Mexican citizens to temporarily work in U.S. in a NAFTA-approved professional occupation under certain conditions.

E-1 Treaty Trader Visa

An E-1 Treaty Trader is a foreign national who wishes to come to the U.S. to carry on substantial trade, principally between the U.S. and his or her own foreign country. The E-1 visa applicant must be a foreign national of a treaty trader designated country, as well as meet other specific criteria.

O-1 Individuals of Extraordinary Ability Visa

The O-1 visa is a temporary work visa available to foreign nationals who have “extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business or athletics” which “has been demonstrated by sustained national or international acclaim.” It is also available to those in motion pictures and television who can demonstrate a record of “extraordinary achievement.”

F-1 Student Visa

An F-1 visa is for students of an academic or language training program. The F-1 visa is valid for the duration of stay, which means when the study program is completed, or if studies are terminated, the F1 visa will cease to be valid. The F1 visa allows an F-2 visa for spouses or children of the F-1 principal visa holder.


Employment-Based Residence

Permanent residence in the United States can be obtained based on extraordinary or exceptional skills, through a job offer for permanent employment and future, or through an investment made in the USA.

People who want to become immigrants based on employment or a job offer may apply for permanent residence or an immigrant visa abroad, when an immigrant visa number becomes available according to the following employment-based preferences

Marriage and Family Based Residence

This is a path to Lawful Permanent Residence status (Green Card) based on your marriage or family relationship.

A lawful permanent resident is a foreign national who has been granted the privilege of permanently living and working in the United States. He or she may become a lawful permanent resident based on a familial relationship with a relative who is either a U.S. Citizen or a lawful permanent resident, depending on the respective preference category outlined below.

Back To Top